Wednesday 22 October 2014

Ready, steady, go!

My personal twitter feed and facebook page have become a home for all my travel commentary. Whether it's my shock at how some people behave on public transport, discussing the running of our transport services, or relaying lovely or puzzling snippets of random overheard conversations, it's been in my head, and so has found its way to my social media.

So, I'm making it official. This little blog shall be my new channel for all commuting-related chat. And believe me there's plenty to talk about!

I leave my house just after seven every morning, to walk to the train station (ok I quite often get the bus), where I board a train to town, and arrive at work just before 8.30am. I then do the same in reverse in the evening. That means that even on a good day, I average 2.5 to 3 hours commuting. That's a whole lot of blog material right there.

So, settle down and enjoy the journey with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment